Based on my original post “5 Facts About Oscars Sunday”, all of my facts stood ground.
- Audience was stacked (Sidney Poitier, Kevin Spacey, Angelina Jolie …)
- Ellen was hilarious (i.e. Probabilities of “12 Years” becoming Best Film joke, GOAT selfie, & pizza bit [thankfully it got funnier the more it went on])
- Pharrell was cool, special guests — called it. (Lupita, Meryl & Amy: perfect images that will stay forever in my head)
- Lupita was stunning as the ethereal Princess she was and Academy Award winner she became
- No unexpected winners, yet all still deserving!
The Oscars conveyed the amazing year of film there was, that is all I wanted to see. And of course Best Film being awarded to “12 Years A Slave”! Well done Oscars, well done.